Be the first fundraiser to raise money for this campaign!
It's your time to shine. Fuel your passion, creativity, and talent by putting it towards your very own fundraising campaign to help end homelessness.
Karaoke Night. Cocktails for a Cause. Board Game Night. Or just because you want to do a good thing. Your fundraiser can be about whatever you want. No matter your drive, it will help our Team Members put their best foot forward by providing case management + employment resources + work experience + life-skill building. We provide the tools they need to rebuild their lives, you provide the means to do it. What a good feeling!
Photo credit: The Family Album Project
It's easy to get started
Starting a fundraiser is easy to do, and it's fun. We'll give you all the tools you need to get started.
1. Set a fundraising goal and end date.
2. Decide why and for what you are fundraising.
3. Invite your friends and family to donate to help reach your goal.
Decide your fundraising goal
Setting a fundraising goal can feel daunting, so we've broken it down for you. With the help of your network, you're sure to reach your fundraising goal in a jiffy.
•Example #1: $2,500 provides 25 people with one week of work experience + basic needs + case management + employment services + six days of debris removal in our neighborhoods and city streets.
•Example #3: $1,000 gives 16 people the confidence they need for their next job interview by preparing them with a 45-minute mock interview + new clothes (including sizing, travel and shopping time).
•Example #2: $500 provides 2 people with a home-starter kit welcoming them to their new home. The kit includes, pots and pans + bedding + towels + housing cleaning supplies + much more.
Want to raise more for a particular cause or help more people? Multiply it out. Take Example #1: Instead of helping 25 people, set a higher goal of $5,000 and fundraise for 50 people. You decide your goal and impact, then share your passion with your friends and family. This is your fundraiser. Make it what you want it to be, and we'll be cheering you on from the sidelines.
Your fundraiser will make a huge impact by allowing us to:
• Restore hope by providing basic needs + employment services + case management + work experience to unhoused people
• House families with children, elderly couples and individuals
• Open the door to opportunity by providing transportation to job interviews, interview prep resources and interview clothes
• Beautify our environment by sweeping downtown streets and collecting debris from creeks and neighborhoods
• Save our bay by picking up millions of cigarette butts before they wash down city drains into open waters